“He tends his flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.”
In most images of Jesus as a Shepherd, he is depicted tenderly cradling a lamb. The beautiful part about that image is the part that often gets left out. His gentle, reassuring touch to the attentive mother standing by his side, watching her lamb.
Being a mom, especially with small children, can be a lonely job. This devotion book has been designed with tired, busy moms in mind. It was designed to be a sanctuary for you to connect with your Savior, whether for a brief second or a scheduled devotion time.
Featuring the uplifting scripture verses, short devotions written by Tori, and the beautiful illustration of artist Sara Ferrari, this book will make it easy for you to meaningfully connect with a Shepherd who dearly loves you.
Sign up for my email list to be notified when new books are released!
Buy the book here:
In preparation for writing this devotion book, I surveyed 60+ Christian mamas who have a child or children between the ages of 1-11. These women came from many backgrounds. Some were stay at home, some were part or full time workers. Here were the most poignant statistics:
78% did not have regular devotion time OR were struggling to connect with God
69% said that was due to lack of time and/or energy
He Gently Leads was designed to address those needs.
- Short, easy to read entries with a layered approach so you can include as much as you have time for
- No fluff, deep dive devotions that get right to the point and don’t sugarcoat
- Written by a mom “in the trenches” who is in the middle of raising three small children
- Beautiful, calming illustration by talented artist Sara Ferrari (Sparrow Springs Art)
- Journaling space with prompts inspired by the devotions
- Focus on the mother’s relationship with God first, then the relationship to children