- Short, easy to read entries with a layered approach so you can include as much as you have time for
- No fluff, deep dive devotions that get right to the point and don’t sugarcoat
- Written by a mom “in the trenches” who is in the middle of raising three small children
- Beautiful, calming illustration by talented artist Sara Ferrari (Sparrow Springs Art)
- Journaling space with prompts inspired by the devotions
- Focus on the mother’s relationship with God first, then the relationship to children
Approximately 135 pages. Perfect bound. Full color interior. 6×9 book size.
In most images of Jesus as a Shepherd, he is depicted tenderly cradling a lamb. The beautiful part about that image is the part that often gets left out. His gentle, reassuring touch to the attentive mother standing by his side, watching her lamb.
Being a mom, especially with small children, can be a lonely job. This devotion book has been designed with tired, busy moms in mind. It was designed to be a sanctuary for you to connect with your Savior, whether for a brief second or a scheduled devotion time.
Featuring the uplifting scripture verses, short devotions written by Tori, and the beautiful illustration of artist Sara Ferrari, this book will make it easy for you to meaningfully connect with a Shepherd who dearly loves you.
Statement of Belief:
I believe in the Triune God, (Father, Son, Spirit). I believe that I am saved by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ, who died on the cross to erase my sins. I cannot by any effort of my own earn salvation; it is given to me as a free gift through the death and resurrection of my Savior Jesus.